Our book club will kick off at the end of February and run for ten weeks till the end of April. We will meet virtually every other week for 45-60 minutes in the afternoon on Wednesdays. The entire book is only 153 pages long and each week’s discussion will focus on about 30-40 pages total. Each session will be facilitated by Melissa Marion, VP Education at AFP WPA and Director at Monongahela Valley Hospital Foundation. While Melissa will facilitate, the sessions will be heavily focused on participants’ thoughts, questions, ideas and real-life examples.We are looking forward to a great discussion, learning and networking as we explore Magnetic Nonprofit and hope you will join us!
Magnetic Nonprofit: Attract and Retain Donors, Volunteers, and Staff
By Jeremy Reis
Registration will close on Friday, February 12, 2021
- Wednesday, February 24, 2021 3:00 – 4:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 10, 2021 3:00 – 4:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 24, 2021 3:00 – 4:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 7, 2021 3:00 – 4:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 21, 2021 3:00 – 4:00 p.m.
- Author Speaking Engagement: last week of April
Book Packets mailed week of February 15, 2021.$45 per participant and includes book, welcome package, five sessions, and speaking engagement.