CFRE Review Course
The course was developed for intermediate-level fundraising professionals who want a quick and comprehensive overview of fundraising principles, at a step above the fundamental level. Its content is organized around the CFRE exam domains: Current and Prospective Donor Research, Securing the Gift, Relationship Building, Volunteer Involvement, Management, and Accountability. Participants engage in fundraising problem-solving with top-notch professionals and network with fundraising peers.
The AFP CFRE Review Course consists of an introductory module and nine content modules. Each module contains content, questions for discussion, activities and other ideas and suggestions for engaging participants in reviewing the material.
Instructors for the course include:
- Mike Andreola, CFRE, Vice President for Advancement, La Roche College
- Kristin Brown, CFRE, Development Manager, Women’s Center & Shelter of Greater Pittsburgh
- Alyssa Cholodofsky, CFRE, VP, Development & Impact, United Way of Westmoreland Count
- Janet Emery, CFRE, President, J. Emery Consulting, Inc.
- Jay Frey, CFRE, Campaign Director, Crittenton Services, Inc.
- Pat Hargest, CFRE, Director of Development, The Bradley Center
- Jerry Mote, CFRE, Director of Development at Trinity School for Ministry
- Dee Jay Oshry, CFRE, Consultant in Fund Raising
- Karen Petrucelli, CFRE, President at KP Consulting LLC
- Jillian Pritts, CFRE, Institutional Advancement Manager, Western PA School for Blind Children
- Mayda Roth, CFRE, Director of Fundraising Outreach, Jewish Community Center of Greater Pittsburgh
The course will be held at The Bradley Center conveniently located minutes from hotel accommodations, downtown Pittsburgh, and the Pittsburgh International Airport.